Committed to strengthening families and marriages in Anaheim and throughout Orange County
Alma Family Care Center (AFCC) is a non-profit organization committed to supporting Latino communities by providing aid to families, promoting marital stability, and assisting individuals who are at risk. Our objective is to equip families, couples, and individuals with effective educational programs that enhance every aspect of family life. We strongly believe that active parenting and healthy relationships are crucial to improving the educational abilities, economic status, and overall welfare of Latino families. Our services are free of charge to the public, thanks to the kind donations and financial support of compassionate individuals and organizations.
Alma FCC is a community resource in Anaheim that provides educational services and programs to support and strengthen families and marriages. Here is a partial list of our current offerings for couples, families, and individuals. If you don't see the program you're interested in, please reach out to us for more information.
- Orange County Marriage Retreats (Delivered in Spanish at this time)
- Anaheim Parenting Class - Family Wellness Workshops
- Anaheim Family Counseling Services
- Anaheim Marriage Counseling
- Anaheim Premarital Counseling
- Relationship Enhancement Course - Love U2
- Anaheim Domestic Violence Prevention
- Anaheim Teen Counseling
- Anaheim Young Adult Mentoring (Ages 17 to 30 years)
- Anaheim Abstinence Class For Teenagers
- Anaheim Sex Education Counseling
- Anaheim Drug and Alcohol Intervention Support
- Anaheim Fatherhood Training
- Anaheim Single Parenting Education
- Anaheim Child Abuse Prevention
We believe that education coupled with ongoing caring support helps build stronger families and keep marriages together that result in fewer divorces and dysfunctional relationships. AFCC is committed to collaborating, supporting and complementing the efforts of local schools and community programs that provide parents critical life skills to help raise healthy children that are passionate in making a positive contribution to our society as a whole.
We welcome the opportunity to partner and participate in a national effort to strengthen Latino families and help bring about positive change in our communities through the delivery of effective educational programs.
EIN: 20-5643745 CA non-profit Corp #: C2892677